Today sees two fantastic store-based events happening nationwide. The first is the 50% reduction on all Summer Sale titles! The books were cheap before, but now they’re rather close to being a steal! Fanatics will still earn points on their purchases. The sale will be running until the 21st of February, so there are only a few shopping days left!
Last year, we ran a very special competition, and we have decided to run it again due to popular demand. During last year’s Winter Sale, we gave away one-minute trolley dashes through our sale tables to 48 customers. Photos were captured of all the dashes, and some were sent in by winners. Here’s a photo of a 49 book pile a customer collected during last year’s Winter Sale!
Congratulations to the following lucky winners! Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions below to make sure that you can claim your prize properly
Ballito Sheritha Singh
Bayside Mall Shameema Brown
Bedford Centre Annalize MacDonald
Brooklyn Mall Mary-Anne van der Byl
Centurion Lake Dorette Neethling
Century City Justin Kotze
Claremont Sarah Bold
Clearwater Liza Hausberger
Constantia Margie Bold
Cresta Danielle Boxshall-Smith
Eastgate Taniko Gough
Gateway Katherine de Villiers
Greenstone Dawn Odendaal
Hemingways Melanie Hammond
Hyde Park Kimala Naidoo
Killarney Ashika Davechand
Kloof Street Theunis Jansen van Rensburg
Kolannde Etrecia Ronel Visagie
La Lucia Karen Trennery
Loch Logan Jaki du Plooy
Mandela Square Nasreen Moolla
Melrose Hasmita Nair
Menlyn Muhammad waseem abdul oomar
Mimosa Mall Hawuka S Ntsanwisi
Morningside Fabrice Campoy
Nelspruit Juan-Pierre Louw
Pietermaritzberg Linda Mullany
Riverwalk Bulelwa Segotso
Rosebank Carol-Anne Mendace
Sandton City Zozette Balsaras
Somerset Ilse Smit
Stellenbosch Konrad Raubenheimer
The Glen Raquel de Sousa
Tygervalley Francis Grove
Vincent Park Pascale Wiehahn
Walmer Park Chene Stevens
Waterfront Candice Lind
Westville LINDA JONES
Westwood Vanessa Drimmie
Competition Terms and Conditions
– The competition is only open to users who reside in South Africa & Botswana.
– This promotion excludes airport stores, Irene and Woodlands.
– If you have won an Exclus1ves or Exclus1ve Books competition within the last 30 days, you will not be eligible for the prize draw.
– The competition starts on Thursday 16 February 2012 at 10am and closes on the same day at 11am.
– Only one entry per person is permitted. The first entry received per store will win the prize
– Prize winners will have one minute to select as many books from the Summer Sale display tables as they can.
– The prize winner will be notified via email no later than 12pm on Thursday 16 February 2012 once the draw has been made. The prize will only be valid from 9am until 6pm on Friday 17 February 2012
– The prize is limited to the books that are part of the Summer Sale Promotion only.
– The winners will only be allowed to make use of Exclusive Books plastic bags to collect their winnings. No trollies, baskets, strollers or other receptacles may be used. The plastic bags will be rung up free of charge.
-The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Exclusive Books reserves the right to change the prize.
-Personal information collected will not be shared with any third party.
– Staff members of Exclusive Books, Exclus1ves.co.za, Avusa, their PR agencies, as well as their family may not partake.
– By entering the competition, you have also agreed to receive email notification announcing the winner(s), once the draw has been made.