We have amazing competitions in this month’s Cover to Cover Magazine!
1. Life on a Cape Farm
Buy a copy of Life on a Cape Farm and win a two night stay for two people in a luxury room (full board and all activities) at Bartholomeus Klip farmhouse. Click here to enter.
2. The Casual Vacancy
Fanatics Members! Win 1 of 3 copies of The Casual Vacancy. Simply email your Fanatics number and the answer to this simple question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question: What is the Name of JK Rowling’s latest book, written under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith?
3. Con Law
Win one of two copies of Con Law for your Book Club! Simply purchase any of the book on the book club selection this month and email your till slip number along with the name of your book club to email@example.com.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Please note that the following Terms and Conditions for Exclusive Books and Exclus1ves.co.za online competitions may vary according to the specific competition and may change from time to time to reflect new policies.
* Prizes may only be claimed by winners who live in South Africa.
* Winners have one month to claim their prizes. If the prize is not claimed, it will go to the runners-up.
* If you have won an Exclus1ves.co.za or Exclus1ve Books competition within the last 30 days, you will not be eligible for prize draws.
* The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* Exclusive Books reserves the right to change prize.
* Staff members of Exclusive Books and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
* By entering the competition, you agree to receive notification announcing the winner(s), once the draw has been made.
* Competitions are subject to Exclus1ves.co.za’s general Terms and Conditions.
* All competitions for this edition of Cover to Cover closes on the 31st of August 2013.