Wizards, witches and muggles alike are joining forces to celebrate the release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I&II, the first Harry Potter title to be released since the final book of the original series was published in 2007.
Exclusive Books and the Ministry of Magic have joined forces to create a magical competition for those unable to join us at one of the 7 Harry Potter Midnight Launch parties.
Simply post a picture of you collecting your copy of Cursed Child in store onto our Facebook or Twitter pages using the hashtag #HarryPotterSA and you could win one of two Harry Potter hampers including the full box set of the original Harry Potter series as well as a copy of the illustrated version of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone!
Competition runs from 01 August to 15 August. Winners will be announced by 19 August.
Terms and conditions apply:
Please note that the following Terms and Conditions for Exclusive Books and www.exclusivebooks.com online competitions may vary according to the specific competition and may change from time to time to reflect new policies.
• Prizes may only be claimed by winners who live in South Africa.
• All photo entries must be taken inside an Exclusive Books store to qualify
• Winners have one month to claim their prizes. If the prize is not claimed, it will go to the runners-up.
• If you have won an www.exclusivebooks.com or Exclusive Books competition within the last 30 days, you will not be eligible for the prize draw.
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Exclusive Books reserves the right to change the prize.
• Staff members of Exclusive Books and members of their immediate families are not eligible to win.
• By entering the competition, you agree to receive notification announcing the winner(s), once the draw has been made.
• Competitions are subject to www.exclusivebooks.com’s general Terms and Conditions.