Join the club! Exclusive Books has a great book club programme, featuring steep discounts and even the ability to borrow books from our stores, to preview them before you decide to buy. Here are the steps to follow, plus our book club terms and conditions.
- Step 1: Visit your regular Exclusive Books store with a copy of your ID (some stores require this from multiple members if different members will be purchasing the books for the book club) and the details of your book club (i.e. book club name, names and contact numbers of the members). You need a minimum of three members to register your book club.
- Step 2: Ask a bookseller behind the counter to register your book club
- Step 3: Fill in your details in the register provided
- Step 4: Choose books to buy or borrow for your book club
Our book club discount structure is as follows:
- 3 books = 15% discount
- 4 to 7 books = 20% discount
- 8 books or more = 25% discount
Book club buying and borrowing options:
- Option 1: Buy books for your book club: registered members can buy any books at any time with the discounts noted above applied.
- Option 2: Borrow books for your book club: visit the store with your book club details and ID, tell the bookseller you’d like to borrow certain titles, discuss them at your club, and when you bring them back you can decide to buy all, some or even none of the books. Note that books may only be returned if they are in perfect condition (otherwise you’ll be liable to purchase them); and that you can only borrow books for your club from our Fiction and Biography ranges. Also make sure to check with the store how long you can keep the books before you need to bring them back.